optimize blog post for seo

6 Ways To Optimize blog Post For SEO to get quick ADSENSE.

Posted by

Some simple Ways To Optimize Blog Post For SEO

If you have a blog,  you can feel the importance and the experience of blogger business. So many people use blog from their interest.  They write some special quality content which are so much attractive to many other people, they post their original content to blogger. They post almost 40-50 post.  But sometimes they feel that they do not have enough visitor or viewer.  But they deserve more.

The ultimate truth is so many blogger failed to take the advantages and the potential of blogger.com. In a recent static update shows that about 60% business have their own blog and they always active about their marketing. And the other 40% blog owner doesn’t update their content in a year.  By providing  the right,  fresh and optimized post content you can take the advantage of  many benefit of blogging offers

By search engine optimization ( SEO) ,  You can increase the visitors of your blog, which will make your business great,  Here are Six SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) tricks for them who want to grow their Site visitors.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will assist you with creating more natural traffic to your site and, if accurately actualized, it will assist your blog with positioning higher in the Google list items. There are a few methods that you can apply to upgrade your blog for SEO. Here are 6 SEO blog composing tips to help your blog’s findability increment, in this way producing more traffic to your site.

optimize blog post for seo

1) Utilizing keyword:

Once you have targeted a couple of valuable, relevant keywords, it is important to place them where they will have the most impact for humans and search engine crawlers indexing your content. Try to include them in the following places to optimize blog post for SEO.
1] Title
2] Headings
3] Introductory sentence
4] Concluding paragraph
5]Tittle tags
6] Meta description

2) Optimizing blog picture:

When you upload a picture In your blog you must give the picture name to this specific picture, which will make more viewer to the post. If you do not optimize the picture then your website will face problem loading your site . It is one of the best way to optimize blog post for SEO.

I have a article where i briefly discuss about optimizing blog picture and how you optimize the pictures.

Recommended: How to optimize images of a website (Without losing quality)

When you write a post on a topic if you attach a link with this post as a reference, this will make trust to your post viewer. And they will come again if you can gain their trust.  Sometimes The attach link site’s owner also can  attach your site to his site. Which will grower visitor in a while. This is also one of the best way to optimize blog post for SEO.

4)Giving the blog readers to subscribe to your blog:

You should give your readers the feedback option, because sometimes they want to communicate with you about your blog post, and if you give them subscriber option your blog followers will get instant notification of your latest posts without having to periodically check your site for new content that’s how you can optimize blog post for SEO.

5) Share on social media :

There are so many popular social media in the world of internet,  Facebook is the most popular social media and here is also Pinterestlinkedin.  If you share your post in those media, It will get more visitors to your blog. It is the easiest option for you.

6)Must do keyword research:

there are a variety of tools and techniques for finding related keywords relevant to your blog post that you may not have considered.
The Google Ad words Keyword Tool and semrush.com both offer great tools that allow you to find keywords related to your topic and even spy on your competition to see what words and phrases they are targeting to bring traffic to their sites.

By following these simple SEO tips you can increased web traffic, and higher customer conversion rates. These optimization will make your blog great enough that you can not even think.

recommended: windows coolest tips and tricks in one place.

6 comments

Leave a Reply