Best Android Wireless Chargers – 5 Top Picks in 2022
Is your charging cord always MIA every time you need to use it? Or did your dog bite it to pieces? What if I tell you that you can go wireless when it comes to charging?
In this article, I will give you a list of the best android wireless chargers that will provide your Android devices with power. Now, you don’t have to go through the painful process of finding where the end of your cable has gone.
If you want a hassle-free charging experience then read along!
How Does Android Wireless Charging Work?
Before we get into the topic of the best Android wireless chargers, let’s first understand how one works.
Android wireless chargers work by creating a magnetic field that your phone, watch, or another device absorbs to gain energy and get charged. When you place a device on a wireless charging pad, a small coil in the device receives and harvests energy from the magnetic field, and uses it to power up the battery.
How To Choose The Best Android Wireless Charger For Your Device?
There are tons of available wireless chargers available. If you’re considering of buying one, take into account these four main criteria:
1. Right Standards
Choosing the right standards is an essential thing in choosing the right Android wireless charger for your device. Make sure you check the specifications on your mobile phone, before purchasing a wireless charger.
2. Right Wattage
The second most important thing you should be looking at is the power output (wattage). Wireless chargers usually range between 5 to 10 watts.
Wireless chargers come in different sizes and shapes. Some chargers have a padded design that can be circular in shape, while some may have stand designs. No matter what the design, it is important for them to have a good grip that firmly holds the phone on the charging surface.
There are several brands that build wireless chargers. It’s no secret that there are recommended brands for mobile accessories. Brands such as Belkin and Ankey are pioneers in wireless charging technology, among other accessories. Choosing among the variety of brands of Android wireless chargers is a little bit of a task, but it’s important that they cater to your needs.
Top Picks for the Best Android Wireless Chargers
|Item Weight||2.12 ounces|
|Item model number||F500|
|Compatible devices||Cellular android phones|
|Product Dimensions||3.72 x 0.48 x 3.72 inches|
Yootech wireless charger is the best charger that Works with cases up to 4mm thick in rubber, plastic, or TPU. Metal cases, as well as attachments like pop sockets, metal rings, magnets, cards, and grips, will obstruct charging.
When your phone is charged, the led light will switch off to make the charging procedure more sleep-friendly. To charge your phone, simply set it on the wireless charger; no need to plug in and out. To ensure stable charging, place your phone in the center of the Wireless Charging Pad.
- Compact and portable
- It generates only low temperature when in use
- It is compatible with AirPods and AirPods Pro.
- It has durable ABS material that lasts for many years.
- It is designed with non-slip silicone pads on the bottom for the proper grip.
|Compatible Phone Models||Audiovox CDM3000|
|Connector type||Micro USB|
|Compatible devices||Audiovox CDM3000|
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 3.94 x 0.44 inches|
|Item Weight||0.33 Pounds|
Anker 10W Max Wireless Charger has a Foreign object identification, short circuit protection, temperature regulation, and other features that are included in the patented MultiProtect safety system, so you can enjoy wireless charging with complete peace of mind.
The PowerWave Pad can charge phones with cases up to 5mm thick. Please keep in mind that metal cases, external attachments like magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will obstruct charging. Simply place your phone or other Qi-enabled devices in the pad’s center and PowerWave will take care of the rest.
- The LED indicator lets you quickly check the status of your device’s charging and is meant to be quiet enough not to wake you up.
- PowerWave charges directly through 5 mm thick protective casings.
- With a high-efficiency chipset, PowerWave is bridging the gap between wireless and wired charging speeds.
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Product Dimensions||4.72 x 3.2 x 4.3 inches|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
When it comes to wide compatibility, you can never go wrong with the NANAMI Wireless Charging Stand. You can emancipate your smartphone, just like a windsurfer, by sailing freely in the sea. Adopted high-quality ABS material and a unique bottom curved design- Provides good stability for some curved phones and reduces the risk of them falling.
Place your phone on the charging stand after connecting the charging stand to your device’s charging wire. Your device should be positioned in the center of the stand for best results.
- Built-in two coils enable a substantially broader charging area and are 1.4 times faster than ordinary wireless chargers.
- Unique Sailing Design for Freedom allows you to charge your phone vertically or horizontally while watching movies or listening to music.
- Overcharging and overheating protection ensures that the battery is never overcharged or squandered.
- Four anti-slip rubber feet provide stability at the bottom.
- Phone cases up to 5mm thick are supported.
- The charging state is indicated by multicolored LED lights.
|Input Voltage||9 Volts|
|Item Weight||10.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.48 x 5.12 x 4.72 inches|
OVISBAI 3 in 1 Android Wireless Charger is an Android wireless charger that has a 65° angle that allows you to use your phone in a vertical or horizontal position while charging. You can also view movies while charging. Samsung‘s wireless charging stand has received both Qi and FCC/CE certifications. It can charge your phone at a rate of up to 15W.
When you need to charge, this galaxy wireless charging station will save the day. It is suitable for usage in the bedroom, living room, and office. There are no more twisted cables on your desk.
- Samsung Galaxy phone, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy buds pro can all be charged at the same time with the Samsung 3 in 1 wireless charging station.
- This Samsung 3 in 1 charging station features a 65° angle that allows you to charge your phone in either a vertical or horizontal position while viewing movies.
- Before being manufactured, this phone and watch charging station was tested over 1000 times for charging function and passed FCC/CE Certification and destructive testing.
|Input Voltage||12 Volts|
|Package Dimensions||4.41 x 3.54 x 3.19 inches|
|Item Weight||6 ounces|
|Connector type||Wireless, USB Type C|
SAFUEL Wireless Charger is the next-generation 15W fast charging, which is roughly three times faster than regular wireless charging, and saves you at least 45 minutes of waiting time. The world’s first smart auto-adaptive indicator on a wireless charger that is bright during the day for visible indication and dims at night for sleep-friendly charging.
With the sensing distance increased to 5mm, you can now charge directly through the case without sacrificing charging speed. It does away with the Micro input and instead uses the latest PD 3.0 USB C standard, as well as a fast-charging connection for the most steady and effective charge.
To ensure a safe and secure charge, the sophisticated FOD system automatically recognizes all foreign objects that interfere with wireless charging.
- 3X faster than ordinary wireless chargers, 15W super-rapid charging.
- The dual-coil design allows you to charge your phone in landscape or portrait mode, allowing you to do more with less power.
- Exclusive AirFuel technology with the latest NPO capacitors for maximum power conversion and little heat.
- Dominant Temp°Guard protects your phone battery by intelligently and quietly controlling heat.
- The most user-friendly power indication is provided by the Smart Adaptive LED Indicator.
Final Thoughts – Best Android Wireless Chargers
The above-mentioned are some of the best Android wireless chargers in the market today. There’s no doubt that wireless chargers give that convenience that wired chargers can’t. While charging you can answer calls, reply to texts, and more, just pop your device back in.
If we have missed any of your favorite android wireless chargers or if you are interested to know about other Android wireless chargers, let us know in the comment section!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I wirelessly charge a phone that has a case?
You can get away with charging your phone with a case only if the cover is relatively thin. Both the case maker and wireless charger brand will usually advertise if their products do support.
Do wireless chargers work on all Android phones?
No, not all Android phones support wireless charging. Only Qi-enabled phones (which are usually the newer ones) support wireless charging.
Is wireless charging bad for your device’s batteries?
No, it does not cause any issue with the battery of the phone. Wireless charging produces marginally more heat than wired charging, but it doesn’t pose a threat to your phone’s battery. Wireless charging also doesn’t affect battery charge cycles any more than regular wired charging.
Is it okay to leave the phone on the wireless charger overnight?
Most charging pads will safely trickle charge your phone battery to keep it fully charged at all times, so it’s perfectly safe to leave it on the charging pad or mat overnight or for an extended period of time.