There is so many operating systems are there like windows XP/2000, Windows 7, Windows 8.1. But Windows 10 is the greatest of all. It has some great qualities which make the difference between the others. Windows 10 have some great setting which makes it better, such optimize visual effect in windows 10
Its visual optimization make it more beautiful among other operating systems . Windows 10 offers some visual effects, animations and features can be disabled to improve its performance – similar to what was being offered in Windows 8/7.
So today I am going to show how to control the visual effect setting without any software only following some steps:
Optimize Visual Effect in Windows 10.
Disable windows10 Visual Effect:
1. Press Windows 10+X to open the menu. Select the System in the bottom left corner.
2. In the Left panel Click on the Advanced System Setting.
3. Here click on the setting for performance .
4. In the Performance Options setting, you will see 3 options:
Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
- Adjust for best appearance
- Adjust for best performance
- Selecting Adjust for best performance may make your Windows perform slightly better, but you will have to sacrifice on the visual effect and that may be something you may not want to do.
You will see this option in there
l Fade out menu items after clicking
l Enable transparent glass (You can not see through the windows bar ).
l Animations in the taskbar .
l Fade or slide menus into view
l Fade or slide Tool Tips into view
l Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing
l Show shadows under windows
l Slide open combo boxes
I prefer to disable them off. Or you can make any of them if u want .
5. Finally you can click in Apply and click OK.
optimize windows 10 visual effects
windows 10 visual effects for best performance